Friday, August 27, 2010

Amazing Race

I hope all of you had a wonderful time competing in our Amazing Race.  I especially enjoyed watching all of you building positive relationship with each other.  What I didn't expect was the competitive spirit amongst all of you.  Who knew PRE teachers could be so competitive?  Despite all that, I heard lots of laughter, appreciations, and sounds of high fives.

Before I go on with the current Team Standings, I would like to appreciate Laureen for suggesting we take our festivities off-campus.  She really wanted it to be a celebration of our efforts, and I am grateful that she made it all possible for us to truly celebrate our accomplishments.

So, for our Amazing Race, each team received 100 points for each destination, plus the number of points for your team's average bowling score.

Okay, now for the results . . . drum roll, please.


Team
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Bowling
Total Points
Pupu Party
100
100
100
100
100
75.7
575.7
He-Man & She-Ras
100
100
100
100
100
94.6
594.6
PRE All-Stars
100
100
100
100
100
69
569
Kung Fu Ghettopandas
100
100
100
100
100
91.25
591.25
Nacho Amigos
100
100
100
100
100
70.5
570.5
Six Pack Attack
100
100
100
100
100
77.2
577.2
Vintage Spice
100
100
100
100
100
63.3
563.3









So CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM HE-MAN & SHE-RAS!  They are currently in first place.  A close second is Kung Fu Ghettopandas, and third place is Six Pack Attack.

Thank you to everyone for participating.  But wait . . . this is not the end.  We have planned other fun challenges for you teams.  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment