In Tribe 5, one of our "actions" is to share educational websites and applications with the rest of the tribe members. Susan shared a cool site called GlogsterEDU. Website: http://edu.glogster.com/
Usually, we have students create presentations on the large poster boards. GlogsterEDU is a site that allows students to create these same presentations digitally. Glogs are online multimedia posters. These posters are now digital, motivating and very visually exciting. Students can create digital posters for book reviews, topic exploration or any other demonstration of learning using video, graphics, text, and much more.
Last weekend, Melissa asked for another technology project. I thought it was a perfect time for she and I to play with GlogsterEDU. So, again, we chose a topic and planned everything on paper first. Here is her glog on oceans and continents.
http://lauramyb005.edu.glogster.com/oceanscontinents/
Then, I decided to make one for myself because I am taking a class on Singapore Math. It was my way of taking notes and helping me to remember what I did.
http://lauramyb005.edu.glogster.com/model-drawing/
Try GlogsterEDU. It is a lot of fun. I can help you organize one for your class.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment